Antipyrine; Benzocaine ear solution
- Generic Name: Antipyrine, Benzocaine
- Brand Names: A/B Otic, Antiben, Auralgan, Aurodex, Auroguard, Auroto, Balagan, Dolotic, Oto Care, Otoalgan, Pro-Otic
- Drug Class: Otic Analgesic Formulations
- Strengths: 5.5-1.4%, 54-14mg, 55-14mg
Other Available Forms: Antipyrine, Benzocaine Auricular (Otic) Sol
- Prescription Required
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
ANTIPYRINE; BENZOCAINE (an tee PYE reen; BEN zoe kane) relieves minor ear pain and itching. It may also be used to remove excessive ear wax.