Barium Sulfate oral suspension
- Generic Name: Barium Sulfate
- Brand Names: Baropaque, Barosperse, Liquid E Z Paque
- Drug Class: Radiodiagnostic Agents
- Strengths: 0.1%, 1.2%, 1.5%, 10%, 100%, 105%, 13%, 150%, 2%, 2.1%, 2.2%, 4.5%, 4.6%, 42%, 5%, 50%, 60%, 648mg, 70%, 72%, 80%, 85%, 94%, 95%, 96%, 97%, 98%
Other Available Forms: Barium Sulfate Oral Paste, Barium Sulfate Oral Pwd F/Recon, Barium Sulfate Oral Susp, Barium Sulfate Oral Tab, Barium Sulfate Oral, Rectal Pwd F/Recon, Barium Sulfate Rectal Paste, Barium Sulfate Rectal Pwd F/Recon, Barium Sulfate Rectal Susp
- Prescription Required
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
BARIUM SULFATE (BA ree um SUL fate) is a contrast agent that is used to help x-ray diagnosis of problems in areas of the upper GI tract, like the esophagus, the stomach, and/or the small intestine.