Acetaminophen; Diphenhydramine oral caplet, capsule, or tablet
- Generic Name: Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine
- Brand Names: Excedrin PM, Excedrin PM Express
- Drug Class: OTC Non-narcotics and Anti-pyretics, CombinationSedatives, Other
- Strengths: 500-38mg
- Over the Counter (Prescription Not Required)
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
ACETAMINOPHEN; DIPHENHYDRAMINE (a set a MEE noe fen; dye fen HYE dra meen) is a pain reliever antihistamine combination. It is used to treat allergy symptoms like sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, and itching of the eyes, nose, and throat. Or, this medicine is used to treat pain and help you fall to sleep.