Aluminum Hydroxide; Magnesium Trisilicate chewable tablets
- Generic Name: Aluminum, Magnesium Trisilicate
- Brand Names: Alenic Alka, Foaming Antacid, Gaviscon, Genaton
- Drug Class: Plain Antacids
- Strengths: 80-20mg
- Over the Counter (Prescription Not Required)
- FDA Approved
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE; MAGNESIUM TRISILICATE (a LOO mi num hye DROX ide; mag NEE zee um trye SILL i kate) is an antacid. It is used to relieve the symptoms of indigestion, heartburn, or gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD).