Activated Charcoal oral suspension
- Generic Name: Activated Charcoal
- Brand Names: Actidose With Sorbitol, Actidose-Aqua
- Drug Class: Antidotes, Adsorbents
- Strengths: 15g, 250mg, 25g, 260mg, 50g
- Over the Counter (Prescription Not Required)
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
CHARCOAL SUSPENSION (CHAHR kohl suh SPEN shuhn) binds to substances in the stomach. It is used to treat some poisonings or overdoses. If a poisoning or overdose occurs, get emergency help. Do not treat a poisoning or overdose yourself.