Chlorophyllin Copper Complex; Papain; Urea Topical Ointment
- Generic Name: Chlorophyllin Copper Complex, Papain, Urea
- Brand Names: Allanfil 405, AllanfillEnzyme, Panafil, Ziox
- Drug Class: All Other Wound Healing Agents
- Strengths: 0.5-405900-10%, 0.5-521700-10%, 5-520000-100mg
- Prescription Required
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
Chlorophyllin Copper Complex; Papain; Urea ointment is used on the skin to treat certain types of wounds. It helps to remove dead tissue, to keep the wound clean and also to promote normal healing.