Magnesium Salts capsules or tablets, immediate release
- Generic Name: Magnesium Oxide
- Brand Names: MagGel 600
- Drug Class: Magnesium Supplements
- Strengths: 140mg, 250mg, 400mg, 420mg, 500mg, 600mg
Other Available Forms: Magnesium Oxide Oral Tab
- Over the Counter (Prescription Not Required)
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
MAGNESIUM SALT (mag NEE zee um sawlt) is a dietary supplement. It is used to treat or prevent low levels of magnesium in the body.
This supplement may be used for other purposes; ask your health care provider or pharmacist if you have questions.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?Open
How should I use this medicine?Open
What if I miss a dose?Open
What may interact with this medicine?Open
What should I watch for while using this medicine?Open
What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?Open
Where should I keep my medicine?Open
Information on use before, during and after pregnancy.Open
Common Lifestyle Interactions
- Alcohol: Moderate