Carbamide Peroxide dental solution
- Generic Name: Carbamide Peroxide
- Brand Names: Gly-Oxide, Oral Peroxide Antiseptic
- Drug Class: Mouth Antiseptics and Anti-infectives
- Strengths: 10%, 6.5%
Other Available Forms: Carbamide Peroxide Auricular (Otic) Drops, Sol
- Over the Counter (Prescription Not Required)
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
CARBAMIDE PEROXIDE (CAR bah mide per OX ide) is used to help relieve canker sores or other irritations inside the mouth. It can also be used for oral hygiene.