Antipyrine; Benzocaine; U-Polycosanol 410 ear drops
- Generic Name: Acetic Acid, Antipyrine, Benzocaine, u-Polycosanol
- Brand Names: AABP, Auralgan
- Drug Class: Otic Analgesic Formulations
- Strengths: 0.01-5.4-1.4-0.01%
- Prescription Required
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
ANTIPYRINE; BENZOCAINE; U-POLYCOSANOL 410 (an tee PYE reen; BEN zoe kane; U-POL e ko sa nol) is used to help treat ear infections and to relieve minor ear pain and itching caused by the infection. This medicine may also be used to remove excessive ear wax.