Fish Oil, Omega-3 Fatty Acids capsules (OTC)
- Generic Name: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Brand Names: Ocean Blue Professional Omega-3 2100
- Drug Class: Supplemental Dietary Agents
Other Available Forms: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Omega-3 Fatty Acids Oral Sol
- Over the Counter (Prescription Not Required)
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
FISH OIL, OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS (Fish Oil, oh MAY ga - 3 fatty AS ids) are essential fats. It is promoted to help support a healthy heart. This dietary supplement is used to add to a healthy diet. The FDA has not approved this supplement for any medical use.
This supplement may be used for other purposes; ask your health care provider or pharmacist if you have questions.