Benzoyl Peroxide skin cream, gel or lotion
- Generic Name: Benzoyl Peroxide
- Brand Names: Acne Medication, Acneclear, BP Gel, Benzac, Benzac AC, Benzac W, Benzagel, Clearplex X, Desquam-E, Desquam-X, PanOxyl, PanOxyl AQ, PanOxyl Aqua, Seba-Gel, Triaz
- Drug Class: Topical Non-Retinoids
- Strengths: 10%, 4%, 4.25%, 5%, 5.25%, 6%, 7%
- Over the Counter (Prescription Not Required)
- Not a Federally Controlled Drug (CSA Schedule)
What is this medicine?
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (BEN zoe ill per OX ide) is used on the skin to treat mild to moderate acne.