Insurance & Billing
We accept most insurance plans
Be sure to verify coverage with your insurance company for the specific service you're seeking before your visit.
Choose your insurance
Note: Don't see your insurance carrier or plan listed? We also accept other payment methods, including cash, checks* and credit cards.
* MinuteClinic does not accept checks at our clinics inside Target.
Sorry, we couldn't complete your request. Please try again later.
We recommend contacting your insurance company before your visit to verify coverage for the specific service you're seeking. This will prepare you for any out-of-pocket costs (including co-pays and deductibles) that you might be responsible for. Here's How to Check:
- Call the member service information number located on the back of your insurance card.
- Inform your insurance that you will be visiting MinuteClinic.
- Confirm your benefits and coverage for the specific service you're seeking. HMO members, please confirm your plan's rules to access MinuteClinic. Your out-of-pocket payment may be higher if you do not adhere to your plan's guidelines.
- If you learn that the service you're seeking is not covered, you can still visit MinuteClinic and choose another method of payment. You can check our Price List to see how much the service will cost.
Is MinuteClinic out of network? Consider asking your insurance company to add us as a participating health care provider so you can take full advantage of our quality care and convenience.