Insurance & Billing
We offer flexible and affordable payment options
Whether you're insured or uninsured, MinuteClinic® has payment options to support you.
We accept most insurance.
See if we accept your insurance plan at MinuteClinic.
Cash, checks* and credit cards are also welcome.
Pay your bill online. You need your MinuteClinic account number and credit card.
Here's what to know when paying with insurance.
We accept most insurance plans. However, we recommend contacting your insurance company before your visit to make sure we're in network and to verify coverage for the specific service you're seeking. This will prepare you for any out-of-pocket costs (including co-pays and deductibles) that you might be responsible for.
To help determine if your insurance is accepted, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Call the member service information number located on the back of your insurance card.
- Inform your insurance that you will be visiting MinuteClinic.
- Confirm your benefits and coverage for the specific service you're seeking. HMO members, please confirm your plan's rules to access MinuteClinic. Your out-of-pocket payment may be higher if you do not adhere to your plan's guidelines.
- If you learn that the service you're seeking is not covered, you can still visit MinuteClinic and choose another method of payment. You can check our Price List to see how much the service will cost.
- You can do a preliminary check online before you call.
* MinuteClinic does not accept checks at our clinics inside Target.