Keep your diabetes in check
Learn how to prepare for your visit, how to get the most out of it and about any care restrictions here.
If you have diabetes, you know that an important piece of your care plan is monitoring your blood glucose levels with an A1c check at least twice a year. That's why we make it easy to get your test and results.
What to know before your visit
Our practitioners provide this service to patients 18 years or older.
What to expect at your visit
- Sign in at the electronic kiosk to see a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.* No appointment necessary.
- Your practitioner will review your medical history, provide a blood pressure check and administer the A1c test by finger stick.
- Please note that additional charges apply for these tests. Visit our Price List for these fees.
- Your practitioner will review your results and provide recommendations to help you successfully manage your condition.
- At the end of your visit, your practitioner will provide you with a summary, a receipt and educational material.
- The summary of your visit can be sent to your primary care provider with your permission.
*MinuteClinic® employs physician assistants in select states. See here for details.