Be Prepared for Your Trip
Before you travel out of the country, our practitioners can help.
As part of the consultation, our practitioners will assess the travel health needs for you and your family based on where you are going. In addition to the vaccines and prescriptions you may need, we will give you information and tips to help you stay healthy when traveling
Come to us for:
- Pre-Travel Consultation
- Malaria prevention medicines
- Motion sickness
- Traveler's Diarrhea Prevention & Care
- Typhoid vaccine
What to know about your travel health visit
Age restrictions for services can vary. Please see the individual services pages for more information.
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care setting:
- • Bring your travel itinerary with you to the visit
- • Insurance is not accepted for this service and payment is due at time of visit
- • Yellow fever and Japanese Encephalitis vaccines are currently not offered