Administrative & College Physicals
Check your physical off your to-do list
Learn how to prepare for your visit, how to get the most out of it and about any care restrictions here.
About administrative physicals
We make it easy to get required physicals done on your schedule. A physical can be required for many reasons such as:
- Marriage or adoption
- Non-commercial driver's licenses
- Admission to a professional or trade school such as cosmetology
- Insurance certification
About college physicals
Some colleges require a physical before students can start class. We make it easy for students to get the paperwork needed for registration.
What to know before your visit
Insurance is not accepted for physicals and payment is due at time of visit.
Bring any required forms including a completed health and immunization history.
Your practitioner can only certify or verify immunizations administered at our clinics.
Pre-employment screenings other than DOT (such as firefighters, law enforcement, military personnel) are not available.
We don't offer lead screenings or blood tests as part of this service.
A physical shouldn't replace an annual wellness physical.
What to expect at your visit
- Sign in at the electronic kiosk to see a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.* No appointment necessary.
- For an administrative physical, your practitioner will review your medical history, medications, allergies and present health status and review your immunizations to ensure they are up to date. For a college physical, your practitioner will review your medical history and immunizations and perform a simple physical exam.
- For an administration physical, we will make a medical determination and provide documentation of administrative clearance. At the conclusion of your visit, your practitioner will stamp any medical forms required and also provide you with a summary, a receipt and educational material.
- The summary of your visit can be sent to your primary care provider with your permission.
- Please note that additional charges apply for labs and tests. Visit our Price List for these fees.
*MinuteClinic® employs physician assistants in select states. See here for details.