A healthy camper is a happy camper
Learn how to prepare for your visit, how to get the most out of it and about any care restrictions here.
Also called pre-participation physicals, camp physicals are a great way to make sure a camper can safely participate in activities. Some camps require a physical, but even if it's not required, it's a great way to stay on top of your camper's health.
Check out great videos, health articles, tips and more.Learn More
What to know before your visit
Insurance is not accepted for physicals at MinuteClinic® and payment is due at time of visit.
Bring any required forms including a completed health and immunization history.
Our practitioners can only verify immunizations administered at our clinics or with appropriate documentation.
A camp physical should not replace an annual wellness physical.
What to expect at your visit
- Sign in at the electronic kiosk to see a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.* No appointment necessary.
- Your practitioner will review your medical history and immunizations and perform a simple physical exam to determine if you're able to safely participate in camp activities.
- Your practitioner may conduct a urinalysis if required. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests. Visit our Price List for these fees.
- At the end of your visit, your practitioner will stamp any medical forms required and also provide you with a summary, a receipt and educational material.
- The summary of your visit can be sent to your primary care provider with your permission.
*MinuteClinic® employs physician assistants in MN, NC, NV and TX.