A healthy camper is a happy camper
Learn how to prepare for your visit, how to get the most out of it and about any care restrictions here.
Also called pre-participation physicals, camp physicals are a great way to make sure a camper can safely participate in activities. Some camps require a physical, but even if it's not required, it's a great way to stay on top of your camper's health.
What to know before your visit
Insurance is not accepted for physicals at MinuteClinic® and payment is due at time of visit.
Bring any required forms including a completed health and immunization history.
Our practitioners can only verify immunizations administered at our clinics or with appropriate documentation.
A camp physical should not replace an annual wellness physical.
What to expect at your visit
- Sign in at the electronic kiosk to see a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.* No appointment necessary.
- Your practitioner will review your medical history and immunizations and perform a simple physical exam to determine if you're able to safely participate in camp activities.
- Your practitioner may conduct a urinalysis if required. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests. Visit our Price List for these fees.
- At the end of your visit, your practitioner will stamp any medical forms required and also provide you with a summary, a receipt and educational material.
- The summary of your visit can be sent to your primary care provider with your permission.
*MinuteClinic® employs physician assistants in select states. See here for details.