Motion Sickness Prevention
Hit the road happy
Learn how to prepare for your visit, how to get the most out of it and about any care restrictions here.
Motion sickness is a common ailment that many experience, especially while traveling. Let us help you prevent motion sickness before it starts. We can provide a customized treatment plan, recommend the right over-the-counter products, and write prescriptions when medically appropriate. All to help you prepare before you hit the road.
What to know before your visit
This service is available to patients 6 years of age or older.
Patients with the following may be directed to another health care provider:
- Active/current motion sickness symptoms (e.g. nausea, vomiting, dizziness)
- History of neurological disorders (e.g. TIA, CVA).
What to expect at your visit
- Sign in at the electronic kiosk to see a nurse practitioner or physician assistant.* No appointment necessary.
- Your practitioner will review your medical history, discuss your symptoms, conduct an examination and provide a personalized treatment plan.
- Your practitioner may conduct needed testing. Please note that additional charges apply for these tests. Visit our Price List for these fees.
- At the end of your visit, your practitioner will provide you with a summary, a receipt and educational material.
- The summary of your visit can be sent to your primary care provider with your permission.
*MinuteClinic® employs physician assistants in MN, NC, NV and TX.