Get better and stay healthy
Our convenient services and experienced
practitioners make health care easier.
MinuteClinic® walk-in medical clinics are staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants* who specialize in family health care. We care for children and adults, every day with no appointment needed.
More services to help you stay healthy
While life happens, we can help you feel better:
Check back often to see what's new
- Typhoid Vaccine
- Malaria vaccine
- Dermatitis, Rashes & Skin Irritations
- Minor Psoriasis
Care from experienced practitioners
- Diagnose, treat and write prescriptions for common family illnesses such as strep throat, bladder infections, pink eye, and infections of the ears, nose and throat
- Provide common vaccinations for flu, pneumonia, pertussis and hepatitis, among others
- Treat minor wounds, abrasions, joint sprains, and skin conditions such as poison ivy, ringworm, lice and acne
- Provide a wide range of wellness services including TB testing, sports and camp physicals, and lifestyle programs such as smoking cessation and a medically based weight loss program
- Offer routine lab tests, instant results and education for those with diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Provide care to adults and children 18 months and older for most services**
- Share records with primary care provider with patient permission
We suggest reading the What to Know sections on the service pages. This will help you to prepare and get the most out of your visit.
Patients with the following should not seek care at MinuteClinic:
- Severe chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Suspected poisoning
- Children with temperatures of 105+ °F or more
- Adults with temperatures of 103+ °F or more
- Patients with a fever lasting more than 72 hours (applies to Kentucky only)
- Conditions that require our practitioners to prescribe controlled substances
Patients with conditions or health needs outside of our clinical scope will be directed to other health care providers within the community.
Which would you like to explore?
- Minor Illnesses
- Minor Injuries
- Screenings & monitoring
- Skin conditions
- Vaccines & injections
- Wellness & physicals
- Travel health
- Women's services
- Price list
Disclaimer: If you have a medical emergency or require immediate assistance due to an accident or injury, please call 911.
*MinuteClinic® employs physician assistants in select states. See here for details.
**MinuteClinic sees patients 24 months or older for most services in Kentucky. Age restrictions vary by service. Please see service pages for additional details.