Free health services for your family*
Get a $5 CVS store brand coupon and tote bag for participating**
Health info when you need it.
Wondering what the numbers mean or why you should get screened? These articles can help you understand more about your health and specific conditions.
- About High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Conditions In Depth: Hypertension
- Hypertension Screening
- Lifestyle Changes to Manage Hypertension
Body mass index (BMI)
- BMI Screening
- BMI as a Measure of Obesity
- Conditions In Depth: Obesity
- Lifestyle Changes to Overcome Obesity
- Chemotherapy Side Effects (video)
- About Cervical Cancer
- Risk Factors for Cervical Cancer
- Reducing Your Risk
- Lifestyle Changes to Manage Cervical Cancer
- Oral Health Center
- Keep Your Teeth and Keep Smiling
- Proper Dental Care
- Preventing Tooth Decay in Kids
Diabetes & blood glucose
- Diabetes Center
- Could You Have Prediabetes?
- Screening for Type 1 Diabetes
- Screening for Type 2 Diabetes
HEART HEALTH: The keys to a healthy heart
BLOOD PRESSURE: What is hypertension?
MEDICATION SAFETY: Why filling all your prescriptions at one pharmacy helps keep you safe
HEART HEALTH: Everything you need to know about statins
OSTEOPOROSIS: What is osteoporosis?
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR PHARMACIST: What questions should I ask my pharmacist about my medications?
Questions about our events? Visit a host store or email us.
*Children ages 7+ included with parental consent. Health screenings performed by medical professionals.
**Tote bag and $5 CVS store brand coupon available only after completion of the health screenings. Limit 1 coupon and 1 tote bag per customer, while supplies last. Coupon cannot be combined with any other CVS Pharmacy® coupons and is only valid on CVS Pharmacy exclusive brand products. ExtraCare® card must be presented to receive these savings. Offer expiration dates vary by month.
†CVS Pharmacy measures total cholesterol. It does not offer a full lipid panel (HDL, LDL). For accurate screening results, it is recommended to refrain from consuming anything except water for 8 hours before a glucose test and 9-12 hours before a total cholesterol test.
††Health plan representatives are not employees of CVS Pharmacy®. CVS Pharmacy does not endorse any particular health plan.