Get your prescription filled at CVS/pharmacy
Looking out for your health, that's Care 1on1™
Transfer or fill a new, ongoing prescription at CVS/pharmacy and you will receive Care 1on1.
It's a free personalized review where a CVS pharmacist takes the time to talk to you about topics related to savings, safety and side effects. It's that easy.
Transferring in store and online is easy
TO TRANSFER ONLINE:
Use the information on your prescription bottle and follow these 3 steps:
1) Enter the pharmacy info 2) Enter patient and prescription info 3) Complete order
In your Care 1on1 consultation, your CVS pharmacist may want to discuss:
- How to take your medication correctly
- How the medication helps lower your risk of health complications
- How to create an effective schedule for taking medications
- How to sign up for the automatic refill service called ReadyFill®
- What you can expect while on your new medication
- Why it's important to stick to your medication therapy
- Potential drug interactions with medications you are already taking
- How you can save money with generic equivalents
Consultations on medications are always available on request. CVS/pharmacy complies with all state requirements on counseling.