3 Musketeers Candy Bar
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
What's inside: 260 calories. Whipped up, fluffy chocolate-on-chocolate taste. 45% less fat than average of the leading chocolate brands. 8 g fat per 60 g serving vs. 15 g average for leading chocolate brands. What's inside per pack: 260 calories (13%); 8 g total fat (12%); 5 g sat fat (25%); 40 g sugars (no DV defined); 110 mg sodium (5%). GDA's are based on a 2000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Mars real chocolate. We value your questions or comments. Call or visit us at www.3musketeers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors.
Allergy Information: may contain peanuts.