AcneFree Acne & Blackhead Terminator
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Advanced 5% micro-benzoyl peroxide. Continuous clearing. Triple-action redness control. Clear skin treatments. Advanced formula. Kills 99% of acne bacteria on contact. Dermatologist recommended. The same effective acne medication prescribed by dermatologists, now microencapsulated in a continuous-release formula. Medicine absorbs faster and deeper to kill 99% of acne bacteria on contact and continuously fight breakouts between applications. Minimizes the overdrying that can occur with ordinary benzoyl peroxide and reduces redness with the triple-action power of bisabolol, naringenin and sea whip. Consider your pimples terminated! Made in USA.
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) W/V. Inactive Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Water, Glycerin, Sea Whip Extract, Bisabolol, Bakuchiol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Naringenin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Wash skin thoroughly and dry. Apply directly on blemishes. Apply once a day initially, then two to three times daily. If dryness or mild peeling occurs reduce application to once a day, as needed. If using with 3-Step AcneFree 24 Hour Acne Clearing System: Apply 2-3 hours after Step 3. Apply a small patch test for the first application. Wait 24 hours. If irritation, redness or bothersome dryness does not occur, continue use 1-2 times daily. Do not use at night.
For external use only. Do not use if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide or have very sensitive skin. This product may cause irritation. If excess irritation occurs, discontinue use. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using any topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product. This may cause irritation, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use. If irritation still continues, consult a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes (If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water); keep away from lips and mouth; avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen; avoid product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached by this product. Stop use and ask a doctor if excess irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.