Anchor Hocking Glass Pie Plate
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Anchor Hocking Company™
9 in / 23cm
5 YEAR WARRANTY
GLASS made in the USA
- Oven to table use. Easy to clean.
- OVEN AND MICROWAVE SAFE. Use your Anchor Hocking bakeware in gas and electric ovens up to 425��� F or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or canned heat burner as a direct heat source.
- USE FOR STORING FOOD. Use your Anchor Hocking Bakeware for storing food in refrigerator or freezer, but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- CLEAN WITH PLASTIC OR NYLON NON-SCRATCH PADS OR CLEANSER. Wash your Anchor Hocking bakeware in detergent and water. For stubborn, baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
- AVOID SEVERE TEMPERATURE CHANGES. Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
- AVOID IMPACT WITH HARD OBJECTS. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.
Anchor Bakeware has a 5-Year Warranty. If it chips, cracks or breaks within 5 years from the date of purchase when used according to instructions, notify us at the address below, enclose this warranty and we will replace the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- For warranty information outside the U.S.A. and Canada, contact your local supplier.
- Anchor Hocking Company, Consumer Affairs Department, 519 Pierce Avenue, Lancaster, Ohio 43130, U.S.A. 1-800-562-7511 Ext: 2478
This Product and Package is made of 100% Recyclable materials.
©2010 Anchor Hocking Company. All rights reserved.
Anchor Hocking is a registered trademarks of Anchor Hocking Company, Lancaster, Ohio 43130. Made in U.S.A.
Failure to follow these warnings may cause the product to suddenly fracture into many small pieces which could result in property damage or serious personal injury from cuts or burns. Scratches from certain cleaning materials and utensils can weaken bakeware causing unexpected breakage when exposed to sudden temperature changes.
- Clean with non-scratch pads and cleansers intended for glass bakeware.
- Avoid severe temperature changes
- Avoid impact with hard objects
- Use only in conventional or microwave ovens.
- Do not use or place on stovetop, under broiler or in toaster oven.