BabyGanics Pure Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF 50
PEDIATRICIAN & DERMATOLOGIST TESTED
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50+
Moisturizes & Protects " Hypoallergenic
NO Chemical Sunscreen, PABA, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Nano-Particles or Fragrances
Hi We're Kevin & Keith...
As family guys we're kind of compulsive (in a good way!) about creating a clean, safe and healthy environment for our babies, our pets and ourselves! We make a whole range of products that are naturally safe and gentle and always do what they promise. Let us know what you think!
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Please Recycle: We Do!
Made in the USA
Never tested on animals
NO PABA, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Nano-Particles, Retinyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Fragrances, Gluten or Nuts
�2012 Dist. by:
KAS Direct, LLC.
Hicksville, NY 11801
- Product Type:
- Sun Protection
- 0-5 OZ
- Ingredient Preference:
- Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free
- Greater than 30
- Sun Burn, Anti-Aging
C12-15 alkyl benzoate,caprylic/capric triglyceride,beeswax,copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax,neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate,tribehenin,euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax,PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate,cyclopentasiloxane,helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax,myristyl myristate,stearyl/octadodecyl citrate crosspolymer,simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil,dimethicone crosspolymer,polyglyceryl-10 pentaoleate,jojoba esters,polyhydroxystearic acid,capryly glycol,ethylhexylglycerin,silica,alumina
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- this product is meant for targeted protection and small areas of exposed skin
- for full protection use in conjunction of another sunscreen lotion or spray
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- keep card for full drug facts