Blistex Cold & Allergy Lip Soother
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Relieves lip discomfort & dryness due to illness or medication. Infused with vitamins C&E, green tea, elderberry, chamomile and honey. Applies gently to sore lips. Restores health to irritated lips. Especially for lips that are feeling under the weather due to allergies, cold or flu (Does not treat congestion or other systemic symptoms accompanying allergies, colds, and flu, but rather lip discomfort or dryness issues that can accompany these conditions or the use of medications to treat them). Relieves Lip Discomfort: An advanced analgesic relieves sore, itchy lips, while vitamins C & E and soothing ingredients including green tea, honey, chamomile and black elderberry comfort lips. Restores Moisture Balance: A rich blend of emollients including glycerin, lanolin and sunflower seed oil helps re-moisturize lips parched from the effects of illness or dry air. Soft, Easy-Application Formula: The stick glides smoothly and feels soft when applied to lips, so it doesn't further irritate them.
Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (2.0% w/w), Pramoxine HCL (1.0% w/w). Inactive Ingredients: C20-40 Pareth-3, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Castor Oil Bis-Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Esters, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Flavor, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Honey, Lanolin, Lecithin, Microcrystalline Wax, Myristyl Myristate, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Purified Water, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Saccharin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Triethanolamine, Triisononanoin.
Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult a doctor.
For external use only. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.