CVS Aspirin 325 Mg Coated Tablets Regular Strength
Temporarily relieves: pain of colds, headache, menstrual pain, muscle aches and pains, toothache pain, minor aches and pains of arthritis; temporarily reduces fever. Fast, safe pain relief. Coated tablets.
Per Tablet: Aspirin 325 mg
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets with water every 4 hours; do not exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 unless directed by a doctor.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers should not use this medicine for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a doctor is consulted about Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with aspirin. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock. Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor if you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding. Do not use: if you are allergic to aspirin; if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Ask a doctor before use if you have: asthma; ulcers; bleeding problems; stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach or stomach pain; high blood pressure, heart or kidney disease, are taking a diuretic, or are over 65 years of age. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for: diabetes, arthritis, anticoagulation (thinning the blood), gout. Stop use and ask a doctor if: an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away; redness or swelling is present; new symptoms occur; fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days; pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days; ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.