CVS 12-Hour Itch Relief Allergy Eye Drops 30-Day Supply
Compare to the active ingredient of Zaditor�*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Alcon Laboratories, distributor of Zaditor�.
ANTIHISTAMINE EYE DROPS
Works in minutes
- Original prescription strength
- For ages 3 & up
GET UP TO 12 HOURS OF RELIEF
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
FOR TOPICAL OPHTHALMIC USE ONLY
Questions or comments?
Money Back Guarantee
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
� 2013 CVS/pharmacy
Made in the U.S.A.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%,Glycerin,Purified Water,May contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust pH
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8 to 12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- only for use in the eye
- store at 20��� to 25���C (68��� to 77���F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
PRECAUTION: Do not touch dropper tip to any surface, as this may contaminate the solution
DO NOT USE: IF SEAL ON BOTTLE IS MISSING OR BROKEN