CVS 12-Hour Itch Relief Allergy Eye Drops 60-Day Supply
Compare to the active ingredient in Alaway�*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bausch & Lomb, distributor of Alaway�.
Contains the drug Ketotifen Fumarate
ANTIHISTAMINE EYE DROPS
Works in minutes
- Original prescription strength
- For ages 3 years & older
- 60-day supply
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
FOR TOPICAL OPHTHALMIC USE ONLY
Questions or comments?
Money Back Guarantee
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
� 2013 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com� 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%,Glycerin,Purified Water,May contain Hydrochloric Acid and/or Sodium Hydroxide to adjust pH
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8 to 12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- only for use in the eye
- store at 20��� to 25���C (68��� to 77���F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
PRECAUTION: Do not touch dropper tip to any surface, as this may contaminate the solution
DO NOT USE: IF SEAL ON BOTTLE IS MISSING OR BROKEN