CVS Acid Reducer Tablets Maximum Strength
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Acid reducer/ranitidine tablets USP, 150 mg. 33% More free! 32 Tablets for the price of 24. Prevents & relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn. This product is sugar free.
Active Ingredient: Ranitidine (150 mg) (as Ranitidine Hydrochloride, USP 168 mg). Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Red No.40, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide Black, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more that 2 tablets in 24 hours). Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor. Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn. Store at 20 - 25 degrees C (68 - 77 degrees F). Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Protect from light.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Do Not Use: If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor; with other acid reducers. If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Ask a doctor before use you have had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexpected weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain. Stop use and ask a doctor if your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days; if pregnant or breast - feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.