Set Favorite Store Page
show timeout overlay link

Your Session Is About to Expire

This online session is about to expire due to inactivity. Click Continue to return to page.

Close
Close
Close
Home | Shop | Personal Care | Eye Care | Drops & Lubricants | CVS Allergy Eye Drops, Antihistamine & Redness Reliever
CVS Allergy Eye Drops, Antihistamine & Redness Reliever

CVS Allergy Eye Drops, Antihistamine & Redness Reliever

Price: $5.99
Sku: 939119
Size: .5 OZ
Wt: 0.06 LBS
  •   
  • Save 20% Ship & Save

    Save 20% and get FREE shipping on every Ship & Save Order . Learn more.

    Out of Stock

Other Information: Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation. Store between 68 to 77 degrees F (20 to 25 degrees C). Misc: Naphazoline HCl 0.025% and pheniramine maleate 0.3%. Ophthalmic solution, USP. Antihistamine & redness reliever. Relieves redness & itchy eyes due to: pollen; ragweed; grass; animal hair & dander. Sterile. Compare to the active ingredient in Visine-A (This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil-PPC, Inc., distributor of Visine-A). CVS quality guarantee. www.cvs.com. Made in the USA.

Active Ingredients: Naphazoline Hydrochloride (0.025%), Pheniramine Maleate (0.3%). Purpose: Redness Reliever. Antihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid and Sodium Borate Buffer System Preserved with Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%) and Edetate Disodium (0.1%), Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid (to Adjust pH) and Water for Injection.

Adults and Children 6 Years of Age and Over: Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day. Children Under 6 Years of Age: Consult a doctor.

Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease; high blood pressure; narrow angle glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. When using this product: pupils may become enlarged temporarily; do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination; replace cap after each use; remove contact lenses before using; do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy; overuse may cause more eye redness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you feel eye pain; changes in vision occur; redness or irritation of the eye lasts; condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental swallowing by infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature. Other warnings: For use in the eyes only. Do not touch dropper tip to any surface, as this may contaminate the solution. Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.

Advertisements