CVS Arthritis Pain Relief Extended-Release Geltabs
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Use only as directed.
See New Warnings Information
Lasts up to 8 hours
EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLETS, USP 650mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
For the temporary relief of minor arthritis pain
80 GELTABS* - 650 mg each
THIS PACKAGE FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITHOUT YOUNG CHILDREN
Compare to the active ingredient in Tylenol� Arthritis Pain
This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, Inc. The owner of the registered trademark Tylenol� is The Tylenol Company.
EASY TO OPEN BOTTLE
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Questions? call 1-800-406-7984
Money Back Guarantee
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
� 2010 CVS/pharmacy
croscarmellose sodium,gelatin,glycerin,hypromellose,iron oxide black,iron oxide yellow,magnesium stearate,microcrystalline cellulose,polyethylene glycol,povidone,pregelatinized starch,propylene glycol,sodium lauryl sulfate,starch,titanium dioxide
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 geltabs in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have difficulty swallowing large tablets or capsules. People over 65 may have difficulty swallowing these tablets.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- the tablet got stuck in your throat
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- store at 20 - 25�C (68 - 77�F). Avoid excessive high humidity.
- see end panel for lot number and expiration date
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN