CVS Bikini Smooth Medicated Cream
Helps remove bikini bumps Stops redness & irritation
Great for use after shaving, waxing or depilating
Helps soothe bikini bumps, irritation & redness
With fast-relieving lidocaine
Compare to Bikini Zone� Medicated Cr�me*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by CCA Industries, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Bikini Zone�.
CVS/pharmacy� Bikini Smooth Medicated Cream helps relieve painful irritation, redness and bumps often caused by shaving, waxing and depilating. This gentle formula contains soothing lidocaine, so as soon as you apply it, you'll start to feel relief. It also works to reduce the appearance of bumps, leaving you with beautifully soft, smooth skin. Use it all year long to help keep your bikini area irritation free.
- Won't stain fabrics
For a complete hair removal regimen with silky smooth results, use this product with
CVS/pharmacy� Bikini Smooth Shave Kit.
Use Temporarily relieves pain, itching and irritation.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
� 2012 CVS/pharmacy
Made in the U.S.A.
Money Back Guarantee
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Benzyl Alcohol,Camphor,Cetearyl Alcohol,Cyclohexasiloxane,Cyclopentasiloxane,Disodium EDTA,Diazolidinyl Urea,Fragrance,Glyceryl Dilaurate,Glyceryl Stearate,Hexylene Glycol,Lactic Acid,Menthol,Methylparaben,Octyldodecanol,PEG-40 Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate,Polyquaternium-37,PPG-1 Trideceth-6,Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Propylene Glycol,Propylparaben,Salicylic Acid,SD Alcohol 23-A,Sodium Hydroxide,Water
Adults and children over 12 years:
- See top of cap to open tube
- Immediately after hair removal, apply sparingly and only to the areas where it is needed
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Continue to apply as a regular part of your hair removal routine, whether you use a razor, wax or depilatory.
For external use only.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not use before any hair removal process that involves heat or lasers
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.