CVS Children's Indoor/Outdoor Original Prescription Strength Allergy Relief Grape Flavor
Children's Allergy Relief Cetirizine Hydrochloride Oral Solution, Grape Flavor, 8 OZ, 1mg/mL.
Compare to the active ingredient in Children's Zyrtec
- 24 Hour relief
- For 2 years and older
- Grape flavor
- Free of sugar and dye
- For indoor and outdoor allergies
- Dosing cup included
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
Inactive ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Artificial Grape Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose.
Serving Size: In each 5 mL
Servings Per Container:
|Nutrient||Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
Use only with enclosed dosing cup, find right doses on chart below,. 5mL or 10mL every 12 hours, once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10mL in 24 hours for adults and children 6 years and over. 5mL once daily; do not take more than 5mL in 24 hours for adult 65 years and over. 2.5mL once daily, If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5mL once daily or 2.5mL every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5mL in 24 hours for children 2 to under 6 years of age, ask a doctor for children under 2 years of age, ask a doctor for consumers with liver or kidney disease. Store between 20 to 25C (68 to 77F).
Do not use: If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product: Drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast feeding: If breast feeding: Not recommended: Ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if carton is opened or if printed neckband is broken or missing.