CVS Extra Stength Pain Relief 500 Mg Caplets
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Acetaminophen. Pain reliever/fever reducer. Contains no aspirin. Easy open cap. CVS pharmacist recommended.
Active Ingredient (in Each Caplet): Acetaminophen (500 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Castor Oil, Hypromellose, Povidone, Sodium Starch Glycolate (May Contain this Ingredient), Starch, Stearic Acid.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 2 caplets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last; do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours; do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children Under 12 Years: Do not use this adult extra strength product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminophen and may cause liver damage. Store at controlled room temperature 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) in a dry place.
This package for households without young children. Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing. Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen 13 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; new symptoms occur; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.