CVS Genuine Asprin Coated Tablets 325mg
Compare to the active ingredient in Genuine Bayer� Aspirin
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Genuine Bayer� Aspirin.
FAST, EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF
PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER (NSAID)
- Everyday aches & pains
- temporarily relieves:
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- pain and fever of colds
- minor pain of arthritis
Questions or comments?
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy. Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
� 2014 CVS/pharmacy CVS.com�
corn starch,hypromellose,polyethylene glycol,propylene glycol
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children Under 12 years: ask a doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- are age 60 or older
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- you have asthma
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- any new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at 25���C (77���F); excursions permitted between 15��� - 30���C (59��� - 86���F)
KEEP OUTER PACKAGE FOR COMPLETE PRODUCT INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING