CVS Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men Easy-to-Use Unscented Foam, 3 month supply
3 month supply
minoxidil topical aerosol, 5% (foam)
Clinically proven to help regrow hair
Easy-to-use unscented foam
NOT FOR USE BY WOMEN
Compare to the active ingredient of Men's Rogaine®*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Men's Rogaine®.
3 month supply 3 - 60 g (2.11 OZ) cans
Use to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of this carton)
Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, 5% (Foam) is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, as shown below). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. Minoxidil topical aerosol, 5% (foam) has been shown to regrow hair in men with the following degrees of thinning hair or hair loss.
If men have more hair loss or hair loss in a place different than shown above, Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, 5% (Foam) may not work.
This Package Contains:
- 3 - 60 g (2.11 oz) Cans of Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, 5% (Foam) (3 month supply)
- Information leaflet with complete directions on how to use and obtain best results
Money Back Guarantee
Questions or comments? 1-800-719-9260
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2014 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com® 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in Israel
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
- Hair Loss
butane,butylated hydroxytoluene,cetyl alcohol,citric acid,dehydrated alcohol,isobutane,lactic acid,polysorbate 60,propane,purified water,stearyl alcohol
- apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area
- massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- see enclosed leaflet for complete directions on how to use
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- To open container: Match arrow on can ring with arrow on cap. Pull off cap.
- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows to maximize scalp exposure.
- The foam may begin to melt right away on contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first. (Be sure to dry them thoroughly before handling the foam.)
- Hold the can upside down and press nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your fingers. The total amount of foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into scalp and then wash your hands well.
- After each use, close the container to make child resistant by snapping the cap back on the can.
- REMOVE CAP
- PART THE HAIR
- HOLD CAN UPSIDE DOWN
- MASSAGE WITH FINGERS
For external use only. For use by men only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, 5% (Foam) is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
- hair growth has been shown in a clinical study of men (mostly white) aged 18-49 years who used it for 4 months
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on package and enclosed leaflet
- keep the package. It contains important information.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).