CVS Infants' Pain & Fever Oral Suspension Drops, Cherry
Contains: Acetaminophen fever reducer & pain reliever
Free of: Alcohol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Gluten & High fructose corn syrup
Non-Staining Dye Free
Use ONLY enclosed syringe
160 mg per 5 ml
- reduce fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
- Alcohol Free, Dye Free, Gluten Free
- 0-5 OZ
- Primary Flavor:
- Pain & Fever
Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. For ages 2-3 years, fill syringe to 5mL. For children under 2, ask a doctor.
Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
For ages 2-3 years, fill syringe to 5mL. For children under 2, ask a doctor.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- do not give more than directed (see liver warning)
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- shake well before using
- Use only enclosed syringe designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- remove bottle cap and insert syringe tip through opening at top of the bottle.
- tip the bottle upside down and draw medicine into the syringe.
- fill to dose level.
- dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount; with other drugs containing acetaminophen. Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription) (If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist); if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present (These could be signs of a serious condition). Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms. Do not use if printed bottle wrap is broken or missing.