CVS Kids Sun Lotion SPF 50
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50
Won't sting eyes
Oil, fragrance & dye free
Water resistant (80 minutes)
COMPARE TO BANANA BOAT� KIDS TEAR FREE" LOTION
CVS/pharmacy" Kids Sun Lotion SPF 50 is a broad-spectrum, tear - and sting-free sunscreen. Its hypoallergenic, ultra-gentle formula is mild on kids' sensitive skin. It's also water resistant, providing protection in and out of the water for up to 80 minutes.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Money Back Guarantee
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
� 2013 CVS/pharmacy
- Product Type:
- Sun Protection
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
Water,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Isohexadecane,Butyloctyl Salicylate,Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone,C30-38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/MA Copolymer,Sodium Chloride,Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene,Dimethicone,Caprylyl Glycol,PEG-8,Alumina,Glycerin,Sodium Citrate,Tocopheryl Acetate,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Phenoxyethanol
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- May stain some fabrics.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun