CVS Loperamide Hydrochloride Anti-Diarrheal Liquid for Ages 6+, Mint Flavor
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Compare to the active ingredient in Imodium� A-D*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Imodium� A-D.
For ages 6 years & up
Control the symptoms of diarrhea
1 mg Loperamisde Hydrochloride per 7.5 mL
Use controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Traveler's Diarrhea
Question or comments?
Money Back Guarantee
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
CVS.com� 1-800-SHOP CVS
anhydrous citric acid,carboxymethylcellulose sodium,D&C yellow no. 10,FD&C blue no. 1,glycerin,microcrystalline cellulose,natural and artificial mint flavor,propylene glycol,purified water,simethicone,sodium benzoate,sucralose,titanium dioxide,xanthan gum
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- shake well before using
- only use attached measuring cup to dose product
adults and children 12 years and over 30 mL (6 tsp) after the first loose stool; 15 mL (3 tsp) after
each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 60 mL
(12 tsp) in 24 hours
children 9-11 years 15 mL (3 tsp) after the first loose stool; 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp)
after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 45 mL
(9 tsp) in 24 hours
children 6-8 years 15 mL (3 tsp) after the first loose stool; 7.5 mL (1 1/2 tsp)
(48-59 lbs) after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 30 mL
(6 tsp) in 24 hours
children under 6 years ask a doctor
(up to 47 lbs)
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
Do not use if you have bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics
When using this product
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- each 30mL (6 tsp) contains: sodium 13 mg
- store between 20-25���C (68-77���F)
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
Do not use if printed plastic neckband is broken or missing.