CVS Lubricant Sterile Eye Drops
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Compare to the active ingredient in SYSTANE� BALANCE*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Alcon. SYSTANE� BALANCE is a registered trademark of Alcon.
FOR LASTING DRY EYE RELIEF
PROPYLENE GLYCOL 0.6%
- Restorative formula
- Replenishes essential moisture
CVS/pharmacy" Lubricant Eye Drops relieve burning and irritation caused by mild to moderate dry eye by providing lubrication similar to natural tears. Dry eye can be caused by heating and air conditioning, bright lighting and computer use, wind, sun and the natural aging process.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
Money Back Guarantee
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
� 2014 CVS/pharmacy
CVS.com� 1-800-SHOP CVS
Made in the U.S.A.
- Shake well before use
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
For use in the eye(s) only.
- Retain outer carton for full product drug facts.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
- avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- replace cap after each use.
- remove contact lenses.
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye(s).
- the condition worsens or persists more than 72 hours.
- Store at room temperature 15p-30pC (59p-86pF).
- Keep tightly closed.