CVS Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Cool Mint Tablets
Ranitidine tablets, 150 mg. Compare to the active ingredient in Zantac 150 (CVS/pharmacy Acid Reducer is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care Products, distributor of Zantac 150). CVS pharmacist recommended. Prevents & Relieves: heartburn associated with acid indigestion & sour stomach. 24 doses. Cooling sensation in mouth & throat. This product is sodium and sugar free.
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet): Ranitidine 150 mg (as Ranitidine Hydrochloride 168 mg). Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural and Artificial Mint Flavor, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (up to 2 tablets in 24 hours). Do not chew tablet. Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor. Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Do not use with other acid reducers; if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor; if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools (These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor). Ask a doctor before use if you have nausea or vomiting; stomach pain; unexplained weight loss; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; had heartburn over 3 months (This may be a sign of a more serious condition); heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness. Stop use and ask a doctor if your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Do not use if individual unit is open or torn. Avoid excessive heat or humidity.