CVS Oil Free Acne Facial Cleanser, Pink Grapefruit
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
2% salicylic acid acne treatment
Clears acne breakouts & blackheads
With natural grapefruit extract
Compare to Neutrogena� Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser*
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Neutrogena Corp., owner of the registered trademark Neutrogena�.
Use for the treatment of acne.
Clear breakouts and blackheads with CVS/pharmacy� Oil Free Acne Facial Cleanser. This unique formula contains Skin Clearing Technology: maximum strength salicylic acid to help fight and treat acne, soothing conditioners and a burst of natural grapefruit extract and vitamin C to refresh your skin. It works fast to remove pore-clogging dirt or irritating, then rinses clean, so skin looks clear and healthy.
Money Back Guarantee
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
� 2013 CVS/pharmacy
Made in Canada
water,sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate,cocamidopropyl betaine,linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate,polysorbate 20,anthemis nobilis flower extract,citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract,aloe barbadensis flower extract,chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract,C12-15 alkyl lactate,cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate,polyquaternium-7,ascorbyl palmitate,propylene glycol,sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate,PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate,PEG-80 sorbitan laurate,disodium EDTA,sodium chloride,benzalkonium chloride,red 40,violet 2,fragrance
Directions Cleanse skin twice a day.
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently.
- Rinse thoroughly.
For external use only
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information store at room temparature