CVS Ranitidine Acid Reducer Tablets Cool Mint
Ranitidine tablets, 150 mg. Prevents & relieves: heartburn associated with acid indigestion & sour stomach. 65 doses. Cooling sensation in mouth & throat. Compare to the active ingredient in Zantac 150 (CVS/Pharmacy Acid Reducer is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Consumer Health Care Products, distributor of Zantac 150). This product is sodium and sugar free.
Active Ingredient (in Each Tablet): Ranitidine (150 mg) (as Ranitidine Hydrochloride 168 mg). Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural and Artificial Mint Flavor, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water; to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn; can be used up to twice daily (up to 2 tablets in 24 hours); do not chew tablet. Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor. Store at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C). Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Do not use: with other acid reducers; if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor; if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have: nausea or vomiting; stomach pain; unexplained weight loss; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders or lightheadedness. Stop use and ask a doctor if: your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing.