CVS Ready Bath Wash Cloths
For personal cleansing. Hypoallergenic. Moisturizes & conditions. 8 inch x 8 inch (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm). CVS Quality Money Back Guarantee. Washcloth: rayon/polyester. CVS/pharmacy Antibacterial Washcloths are a gentle and effective alternative to a shower or bath. Each washcloth is durably thick and moisturizes your skin as it cleanses. Convenient and portable, these antibacterial washcloths are great for quick cleanups or body baths, at home or when you're on the go. Key Ingredients/Benefits: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12% (helps reduce germs & eliminates odor); Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linoleamidopropyl, PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate ( soothes, moisturizes & conditions); Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate (gently cleanses the skin); Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate (maintains purity and freshness); Citric Acid (preserves and balances the pH). Made in the USA.
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.12%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Simethicone.
Do not flush in toilet! Washcloths can be used at room temperature or heated in a microwave for extra comfort. Heating instructions: Place full package in microwave and heat for 45 seconds, then follow washing instructions; If heating a partial package (2 or more cloths), heat for 15 seconds and test temperature to avoid burning skin. Washing instructions: Gently pull label tab until package opening is exposed; Remove cloths one at a time to cleanse body parts in this order: face, neck and abdomen, right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, back, groin and buttocks; Allow skin to dry; Dispose of cloth in waste receptacle; Do not flush cloths in toilet. Avoid excessive heat. Protect from freezing. Do not flush washcloths in toilet.
For external use only. Do not use on: deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. When using this product: do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation or redness develops; conditions persist for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.