CVS Professional Whitening Wraps 10-Day Treatment
CVS/pharmacy Ultra Whitening Strips are guaranteed to whiten teeth, with visible results in as little as 3 days of use.
- Same enamel-safe ingredient used by dentists
- Professional strength formula
- Use just once a day for 30 minutes
- Stay-on, non-slip technology for greater comfort, better adhesion & easy application.
Professional Strength Formula
- Stay-on, non-slip technology
- Dramatically whitens teeth, removes stains
- Once a day treatment
- Easy application
- 20 pouches: each with 1 upper & 1 lower strip
This product contains hydrogen peroxide, the same enamel safe whitening ingredient used by dentists.
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, PVP, Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, PEG-8, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylcellulose, Alcohol, Carbomer, Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Stannate, Sodium Saccharin.
- Open the pouch and select upper (longer) strip. Peel the strip from clear backing and apply the protected side of strip to teeth.
- Align top edge of the strip along the gumline. Gently press to ensure good contact between the strip and teeth, folding any remains around teeth.
- Repeat for the lower (shorter) strip, aligning the bottom edge of strip along the gumline.
- Remove after 30-60 minutes. Rinse any remains with water. Repeat every 6 months or as needed.
Keep out of the reach of children. Not recommended for use by children under 12 years of age. Do not eat or smoke while strips are on teeth. Avoid direct contact of the active surface of the dental strip with gum or salivary flow. If irritation (such as redness or swelling) of gum or mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist. Do not use dental strips if you have sores in your mouth, if you are hypersensitive to hydrogen peroxide, or if you are pregnant or breast feeding. If sensitivity develops, reduce usage. If sensitivity persists, discontinue use and consult a dentist. Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water after use. Use only to whiten natural teeth - not for use with dental work or braces. Whitening strips will not whiten crowns, caps, fillings or dental work including veneers and dentures, but it is unlikely to harm them. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes in contact with them. Avoid contact with fabrics as they may change color. Carton ends and foil pouches are sealed for your safety. Do not use if seals are broken.