show timeout overlay link

Your Session Is About to Expire

This online session is about to expire due to inactivity. Click Continue to return to page.

  • myWeekly Ad
Close
Close
Close
Close
Close
Home | Shop | Health & Medicine | Allergy & Asthma | Allergy & Sinus Medicine | Claritin RediTabs Indoor & Outdoor Allergies 12 Hour 5 mg
Claritin RediTabs Indoor & Outdoor Allergies 12 Hour 5 mg

Claritin RediTabs Indoor & Outdoor Allergies 12 Hour 5 mg

Price:  $11.99 ($1.20 / ea.)

Sku: 706602         Size: 10 CT          Wt: 0.04 LBS

  • Save 20% Ship & Save

    Save 20% and get FREE shipping on every Ship & Save Order. Learn more.

Children's Claritin is the #1 pediatrician recommended non-drowsy oral allergy brand (1).

  • 12-Hour relief of: Sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat or nose
  • Non-drowsy (1)
  • For juniors and up aged 6 years and older
  • No water needed, melts in your mouth
  • Indoor and outdoor allergies
(1) Use as directed.

Drug Facts

Serving Size: 1 Tablet

Active Ingredient

NutrientAmount per Serving% Daily Value
Loratadine5mg 

Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Gelatin, Mannitol, Mint Flavor.

Follow these directions carefully. Do not attempt to push the tablet through the foil. Peel back outer edge. Gently push tablet out. Place the tablet on tongue and close mouth. The tablet will disintegrate. Directions: Place 1 tablet on tongue, tablet disintegrates, with or without water. Adults and children 6 years and over: 1 Tablet every 12-hour, not more than in 24-hour. Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.

Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Advertisements
Close