Set Favorite Store Page
show timeout overlay link

Your Session Is About to Expire

This online session is about to expire due to inactivity. Click Continue to return to page.

Home | Shop | Health & Medicine | Allergy & Asthma | Allergy & Sinus Medicine | Claritin Reditabs, Allergy Relief, Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Claritin Reditabs, Allergy Relief, Orally Disintegrating Tablets

Claritin Reditabs, Allergy Relief, Orally Disintegrating Tablets

Price:  $23.99 (80.0ยข / ea.)

Sku: 343496         Size: 30 ea          Wt: 0.14 LBS

  • Save 20% Ship & Save

    Save 20% and get FREE shipping on every Ship & Save Order. Learn more.

Loratadine 10 mg/antihistamine. Original prescription strength. Non-drowsy (when taken as directed). 24 Hour relief of: Sneezing; Runny nose; Itchy, water eyes; Itchy throat or nose. No water needed; Melts in your mouth. Made in United Kingdom.

Active Ingredient (in each Tablet): Loratadine (10 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Gelatin, Mannitol, Mint Flavor.

Place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water. Adults and Children 6 Years and Over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children Under 6 Year of Age: Ask a doctor. Consumer with Liver or Kidney Disease: Ask a doctor. Store between 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F). Use tablet immediately after opening individual blister. Follow these directions carefully. Do not attempt to push the tablet through the foil. 1. Peel back out edge. 2. Gently push tablet out. 3. Place the tablet on tongue and close mouth. The tablet will disintegrate.

Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.