Clean & Clear Advantage Oil Absorbing Treatment, Oil Free
|Special Info for This Item|
|FREE Shipping Eligible|
Salicylic acid acne medication. Oil free. Breakthrough technology absorbs 50% more oil. Targets excess oil that causes shine. Treats & helps prevent breakouts. For the first time, the Clean & Clear Advantage Oil Absorbing Treatment combines the power of salicylic acid acne medication with breakthrough oil absorbing technology that absorbs 50% more oil than a leading ingredient. The dual-action formula is designed to absorb excess oil that can lead to shine, while the powerful acne medication penetrates pores to clear most acne blemishes and help prevent new ones from forming. Gentle enough for everyday use. Oil-free, won't clog pores. www.CleanandClear.com. Active made in Brazil.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Steareth-21, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylate-13, Isoceteth-20, Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cetyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 20, Benzalkonium Chloride.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected are with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if need as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day. Store at room temperature.
For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. When using this product rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.