Clean & Clear Cleansers Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, 5 OZ
Clean & clear Continuous control Acne Cleanser is a multipurpose cleanser that helps remove dirt and oil while treating and preventing breakouts. Specially formulated to give you clearer skin, this cleanser is ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin. Clean & clear Continuous control Acne Cleanser contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, the number-one pharmacist-recommended acne treatment. Pore-penetrating technology deposits the acne medicine to help fight and prevent breakouts long after you wash. The cleanser is intended for daily use.
- Product Type:
- Ship & Save:
- Ship & Save Eligible
- Pores, Dark Spots, Acne
Benzoyl Peroxide 10% (Acne Treatment)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Zinc Lactate, Steareth-2, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Bht, Menthol.
- Wet face. Gently massage all over face for 20 - 30 seconds, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed be a doctor.
- If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Store at 20° to 25° C (68° F-77° F).
When using this product :
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation becomes very severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Questions? Call toll-free 877-754-6411 or 213-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.CleanandClear.com